Quadcopter parts parameter calculation help plz

Discussion in 'Build & Tune' started by Marwan, Dec 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Marwan

Marwan New Member

hey, i want to build a quadcopter fpv and i want full calculation for parameters like motor kv esc mah max amps props size and battery size
    If can someone help me in this i dont want to use any website for calculations i want to do it by myself cause its a project for college
    i want to calculate max amps burst because there vtx camera motors flightcontroller and i want to calculate min flight time and max flight time approximately

2. dragger201

dragger201 If it ain't broke, don't fix it??? You kidding?

Almost all that data is available from manufacturers. You just have to get it and then do the math.........but the math is gonna be very intense and protracted. I dare say that you are looking at 5 or 6 pages, minimum, of equations. And if you are going to include FC functions then you are looking at a the math related to computer algorithms as well. You say you do not want to use a website calculator for this, but still, you should check out ecalc to get a start on what parameters you are going to need.

3. Marwan

Marwan New Member

I want to use this motors A2212 1000kv for my quadcopter how to calculate flight time i want formula if someone can help me
    I want to use fc

4. dragger201

dragger201 If it ain't broke, don't fix it??? You kidding?

Marwan.........there is no simple answer to that question. I posted the link to ecalc so you could see what the variables involved consist of.