I lost my Eachine Wizard X220S Betaflight preset...

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by DroneWolf, Jan 5, 2018.

1. DroneWolf

DroneWolf New Member

So I'm pretty new to fpv drones and I bought a Eachine Wizard X220S.. have had it out a bunch of times and love it! Great beginner drone I reckon!

But...

I crashed it and bust a motor.. and while waiting for a new one in the post I got to messing around in Betaflight... long story short, I messed some stuff up and clicked the revert to default button but (like the noob I am) I didn't know you needed a back up to revert to... so now the thing won't work!

Does anyone have/know where I can get hold of the RTF X220S preset that you have out of the box? Desperate to get flying again! Or any other solutions?

Any help is super appreciated!!!!

DW

2. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

What flight controller is in it.
    Do you fly acro.
    If you want I can screenshot my pids & rates. They may have only been stock anyway.

3. DroneWolf

DroneWolf New Member

Hi!! Thanks for replying!

It's the stock FC: F3 6DOF
    Yes I fly Acro :)

Your PIDs might be very useful if you don't mind?

Thanks

4. mozquito1

I'm just on my way home from work. So I will get them up ASAP. My xj220 has the same board in it, weighing 280g

5. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

You can also go into the CLI and type in "get diff" and it will show you only what has been changed from default settings. Comes in handy sometimes

mozquito1 likes this.
  6. mozquito1

Here you go. Sorry it may be a bad pic, but if if you can't make it out I'll type it out. IMG_20180105_174656687-1024x575.jpg

7. mozquito1

There is 3 orange boxes @ the top.
    You can save your setup with that & reload if you lose it. If you mess the cli settings up, just do a board reset in the setup tab & reset the gyro while your @ it. You can have 3 different pid settings.
    But I could never suss how to change between them in the field. IMG_20180105_174804295-1024x575.jpg
    IMG_20180105_175208087_HDR-1024x575.jpg IMG_20180105_174508544_HDR-768x1367.jpg IMG_20180105_174804295-1024x575.jpg
    I don't use Dshot yet, I'm on multi.
    So this is my config. Keep the cpu load % as low as possible.

8. mozquito1

What Tx do you have.
    You may have to set either pwm, ppm or serial in the configuration tab.
    Setting modes up is easy.
    Arm =Aux1
    Flight modes =Aux2
    Just set the range for each one.

I have my arm set to SWD & modes on SWC the 3 position switch.