Fun with cats...............and quads..................(I'm going to hell for this one)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dragger201, Dec 16, 2017.

1. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

Would you believe that is STELLA;)

mozquito1 likes this.
  2. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

3. LoneRCRanger

LoneRCRanger Well-Known Member

Which dog? The Devil's or God's? The Devil's dog's name is probably Annihilator. God's dog's name is Love. What's your favorite?

4. mozquito1

Cujo. Ha they ain't devil dogs. It's how they are bought up. She's probably a sweetheart & good with kids like most rottweilers I know of.

ArmyVet likes this.
  5. ArmyVet

This is our second Rottie. The first one was the best dog I ever had. Smart and a sweetheart with everyone. Unless it was at night. Then she became a Rottweiler........haha. Although she would go in protect mode when ever necessary.

Stella is a totally different dog. Extremely smart and extremely stubborn. It was a tough couple of puppy years! She is now almost 2 1/2. She has bonded and 200% better than when she was a puppy.

I still have to "dominate" her on occasion, but much more rare. She loves people, but will meet you on her terms. Afterwards you are her buddy, it is all good. She likes kids but kids are unpredictable, so I keep kids away.

She is definitely my BUDDY!

Gyro Doctor and Rick M like this.
  6. mozquito1

When & where I grew up & it wasn't in the country, far from it. But we had jack Russells & terriers & we would go hunting rabbits further up the coast with an air rifle.
    Frowned upon now but it's what dogs do & they loved it. Even though our dog is 17 he's still got a chase in him.

ArmyVet likes this.
  7. John Scott

John Scott Member

Dogs do rule. Dogs have personalities and souls and loyality. Cats are arrogant, demanding and think they own you and can't be trusted just due to their sneaky nature. Cats are lazier then dirt and greet you at the door when you come home demanding to be fed. Dogs greet you at the door with Love and happiness to see you. Grandma's little Misty will stab grandma in the back or slit her throat in a heart beat if it will further the cats dominination and control. Cats are Satan's Demons doing his work in a round about way and are Satan's spawn.

ArmyVet likes this.
  8. LoneRCRanger

LoneRCRanger Well-Known Member

YAY CATS! I have an all cat army. One day they will rule the world and all dog lovers will become slaves. And, if you misbehave, the cats will execute you with licking you to death. A cat only look lazy, that's when they are the most dangerous. Sleeping cats are really planning the conquering of the world and they will use dogs to do that. You may think your dog is loyal to you, but what the dog is really doing is figuring out what part of you to bite, so that his cat master will be pleased with him. beware of smiling dogs, they are really working for the cat master.

9. Gyro Doctor

Gyro Doctor Electronics Tech for over 45 years

o_O ... I want some of what YOU GUYS are smoking !! ... :rolleyes:

ArmyVet likes this.
  10. mozquito1

They're not smoking anything, it's called catnip. Haha:p

ArmyVet likes this.
  11. ArmyVet

12. Tentoes

Tentoes Well-Known Member

Not really a dog person myself, though I don't have anything against them. I have a rather unconventional living arrangement and live with an ancient and aggressive Pit Bull who will lick any intruder to within an inch of his life and a Siberian Husky who doesn't realize that a Siberian Husky is not a cuddly lap dog. Also two cats. They all hate quadcopters, though the cat called "Mad Dog" stalks the tiny indoor quads.

Gyro Doctor and ArmyVet like this.