Fun with cats...............and quads..................(I'm going to hell for this one)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dragger201, Dec 16, 2017.

1. dragger201

dragger201 If it ain't broke, don't fix it??? You kidding?

Little background..........my wife(Bev) and I each have a cat. Rescues spayed and neutered. Her's is Fionah..........scared of just about everything, doesn't run she scurries. Mine is Jr. He's ..........well he's not scared of a damn thing. This is Jr........................and no, I don't help him get on the horse. Never have had to............

Jr with Amber it's mine.jpg
    And yes that's my horse Amber. Jr. is so brazen, he's been known to chase deer.

Anyway.........my first foray with micros was an Eachine E010. I thought I'd be a smart ass and "play" with cats, but Fionah(the scaredy cat) was the only one in the house. The first time I got close she jumped on the back of the couch. So I eased in kinda close and she's concentrating on the quad...........I get it a little closer...............and.....................BAM! She smacked that sucker out of the air and managed to break off one of the ducts. Long story short.............she's now of the opinion that she's is above and beyond being bothered when I try to buzz her. In fact, if I get closer to her, she rolls onto her back and catches the breeze on her belly.

Jr.??? Who chases deer and tries to eat horses......................I plug the battery in and the lights come on and he is three counties away by the time I turn the controller on.

2. LoneRCRanger

LoneRCRanger Well-Known Member

Two smart cats! I have 3 cats. One would say "Go away or I'l pee on you...". My 2nd cat would say "Now what are you trying to drive me crazy with?" and my 3rd cat would say "Oooo, a flying Spider, let's kill it now and see what it taste's like...". So, three dumb cats!

dragger201 likes this.
  3. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

Funny chit

4. T.C.

T.C. Active Member

Speaking of cats and I'm not trying to be telling depressing stories here, but today there was a cat hit on the road. It's back end got ran over and was bound to die in minutes. It was kinda a mess so we pulled it to the side if the road, so if a car came through it wouldn't get run over again. We didn't want drag it so we slid a piece of cardboard under it. Well this was on a country/backroad. No cars ever really come through all that often. We drove to our destination which was only 30 more seconds down the road and back within three minutes. Coming up where this cat was hit, well... it was just gone. We where almost positive no cars came through, but the cat and the cardboard wasn't there. It just vanished. It was really odd because we where just like, "uuuhhh, ummm, .... Ok then"

So why am I telling this, Idk just bored I guess.

5. LoneRCRanger

Lots of things could have happened. The cat could have been faking it to get your attention, a hawk could of dispatched it, another driver saw it and took it to a vet, any number of things including, but not limited to UFO landing and taking it as a specimen. And, maybe not any of those!

T.C. likes this.
  6. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

I'm guessing zombies.......................

T.C. and dragger201 like this.
  7. sailorsam

sailorsam Well-Known Member

cat might have recovered enough to beat feet. they can be pretty resilient.

8. Tentoes

Tentoes Member

My mom's quaker parrot HATES quadcopters. Guess how I know [​IMG]

9. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Not getting any likes for this, but I can't stand cats myself. I seen the effects of toxo. Turned my sister into a moron who thinks of nothing but cats. I see her friends from school now & again & even they say WTF happened. She got about 6 of em. If you look into it & see the effects & symptoms, it's mind boggling like an alien virus. Most ppl are immune though.
    Not the Egyptians, eh:confused:

10. Tentoes

Tentoes Member

So THAT's my problem?:p

11. LoneRCRanger

The only thing wrong with a cat, is some human that can't come up to a cat's level of intelligence. They are little geniuses. That's why some people hate them, the cat's smarter than they are. I own three of them little geniuses and they are constantly showing me where I am wrong.

12. mozquito1

What your cat can fly a drone. Lol

13. LoneRCRanger

Yes, and better than I can. He can get it over the trees and out of the yard. That's something I've been trying to do for over a year. One darned, smart cat.

Gyro Doctor and Rick M like this.
  14. Gyro Doctor

Gyro Doctor Electronics Tech for 45 years

I've had many cats AND many dogs (as well as other assorted mammals, reptiles, and amphibians) and personally think that dogs rule.
    Cats have waaaay too much attitude and if I'm going to be living with anything that so much thinks it's "all that" it better help with paying some bills.

It kinda goes like this:
    Dog gets petted and fed > "This guy loves and feeds me, he must be a God"
    Cat gets stroked and fed >"This guy adores and feeds me, I must be a God"

Also, if you were to shrink down to a tiny size the dog would still love and protect you; the cat would kill and eat you ..... nuff said :p

John Scott, dragger201 and mozquito1 like this.
  15. LoneRCRanger

Dogs also help fertilize your lawns.

Gyro Doctor likes this.
  16. mozquito1

Chinese eat both, err nuff said 3f5b26f94d7aac128a0ddbe49f6c7495--funny-animal-pictures-animals-768x945.jpg

17. LoneRCRanger

Bon' Appetite

18. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

Dog is God Spelled backwards..............Nuff said,

I admit to having cats.........rescued all of course. Would never think about looking for one haha.
    I trained two to fetch a ball. One would ride the armadillos in the yard.

Dogs still rule :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

19. LoneRCRanger

AND, God Spelled Backwards is Dog!, Sort of say the retrospect of God is a dog. Sort of like the Devil is the retrospect of God! So the Devil is a dog. What breed? Certainly not a Saint Bernard, even if the Devil's formal name is Santan. This could go on for eternity.

20. mozquito1

That is one dam fine looking dog. ;)
    What his name, Cujo:p

ArmyVet likes this.