Which Drone is best for aerial filming, which one should I buy?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by clararscribner, May 11, 2018.

1. clararscribner

clararscribner quad fly girl

I need to buy a cheap drone for aerial view filming, which Drone is best for this task? which one should I buy? Some suggest me to order at LeveTop? I though it would be the best, what is your opinion?

Please suggest me. :)

2. ringolong

ringolong Well-Known Member

What is the budget?

clararscribner likes this.
  3. Gyro Doctor

Gyro Doctor Electronics Tech for over 45 years

First learn how to fly without crashing, THEN worry about filming while you are flying.

4. clararscribner

Gyro Doctor likes this.
  5. clararscribner

as a beginner, i should spend less, is there any model avail under $200?

6. KentA

KentA Well-Known Member

There are many very good quadcopters under $50 that will help with flying lessons. Check out those made by Syma, JJRC, & Hubsan.

7. BL Swagger

BL Swagger Well-Known Member

Eachine isn't too bad (to start out with). They seem to try and provide to the cheaper end of the market. My experience with them has varied product to product. Eachine E58 Wifi FPV

Hubsan is a little better quality in my opinion. Hubsan H216A X4 DESIRE PRO

Came across this Syma X8PRO that is in within budget and looks like it may fit your aerial filming needs. Has altitude hold and landing gear. Here's a similar, but even cheaper Syma X5HW Wifi FPV

Indoor quads should be just fine for kids. I have this Eachine E012 Mini. I admit it becomes a pain pulling dog hair from the motors/props though. But it is pretty much indestructible flying indoors. It's like a bumper car drone.

Hope this helps. Happy flying!

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  8. Rick M

Rick M Absent-minded professor

The Syma X8 Pro has had a ton of problems. I'd avoid that one....

9. BL Swagger

BL Swagger Well-Known Member

Good to know. I have the Syma X5, and its been fine. Kind of a toy compared to my others, but it was one of the first. Family members enjoy flying it. I wont let them touch my DIY builds.:p

Rick M likes this.
  10. Jay3282

Jay3282 Member

The yuneec breeze 4k has recently come down in price and is about 200, I have not tried them and hear mixed reviews but it's probably the closest thing to what you are looking for given your budget. Its probably seriously best to start with something like a syma x5c or something recommended by others here to learn on and find out how much you flying first though, good luck :)