Which Drone is best for aerial filming, which one should I buy?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by clararscribner, May 11, 2018.

1. clararscribner

clararscribner quad fly girl

I need to buy a cheap drone for aerial view filming, which Drone is best for this task? which one should I buy? Some suggest me to order at LeveTop? I though it would be the best, what is your opinion?

Please suggest me. :)

2. ringolong

ringolong Well-Known Member

What is the budget?

clararscribner likes this.
  3. Gyro Doctor

Gyro Doctor Electronics Tech for over 45 years

First learn how to fly without crashing, THEN worry about filming while you are flying.

4. clararscribner

Gyro Doctor likes this.
  5. clararscribner

as a beginner, i should spend less, is there any model avail under $200?

6. KentA

KentA Well-Known Member

There are many very good quadcopters under $50 that will help with flying lessons. Check out those made by Syma, JJRC, & Hubsan.

7. BL Swagger

BL Swagger Well-Known Member

Eachine isn't too bad (to start out with). They seem to try and provide to the cheaper end of the market. My experience with them has varied product to product. Eachine E58 Wifi FPV

Hubsan is a little better quality in my opinion. Hubsan H216A X4 DESIRE PRO

Came across this Syma X8PRO that is in within budget and looks like it may fit your aerial filming needs. Has altitude hold and landing gear. Here's a similar, but even cheaper Syma X5HW Wifi FPV

Indoor quads should be just fine for kids. I have this Eachine E012 Mini. I admit it becomes a pain pulling dog hair from the motors/props though. But it is pretty much indestructible flying indoors. It's like a bumper car drone.

Hope this helps. Happy flying!

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  8. Rick M

Rick M Absent-minded professor

The Syma X8 Pro has had a ton of problems. I'd avoid that one....

9. BL Swagger

BL Swagger Well-Known Member

Good to know. I have the Syma X5, and its been fine. Kind of a toy compared to my others, but it was one of the first. Family members enjoy flying it. I wont let them touch my DIY builds.:p

Rick M likes this.
  10. Jay3282

Jay3282 Member

The yuneec breeze 4k has recently come down in price and is about 200, I have not tried them and hear mixed reviews but it's probably the closest thing to what you are looking for given your budget. Its probably seriously best to start with something like a syma x5c or something recommended by others here to learn on and find out how much you flying first though, good luck :)

11. prdronethere

prdronethere New Member

There are a lot options on the market, if you are looking for cheap drone, I think that LeveTop is a pretty good choice. Obviously, it's no the best camera on the drone market, but I liked it's quality. High res and smooth image. I can recommend you to buy it!

12. clararscribner

[​IMG]

Now the camera sends a signal back to your controller which then can be paired with your iPhone or Android phone to provide a live feed of whatever’s happening or taking place on camera so you can kind of see that demonstrated here in real time and it provides virtually zero latency as far as the picture is concerned. Drones reviews

So being able to see what your camera sees obviously helps you compose your shots and video it also helps for flight modes so you can see things in flight that might be harder to see from the ground. Now keep in mind for around 700 bucks that sounds like a lot but you’re getting a drone, a controller and this camera, I mean I would have to pay probably five or six hundred Dollars just to get a camera and gimbal.

So that’s super impressive that DJI can provide us with the camera of this quality on a drone of this quality at this price point If the drone loses GPS acquisition or runs into any sort of problems it will return back to that home point.

13. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

The bigger question to me is:

What quality of video are you expecting or needing??

Gimble stabilized.? 720P 1080P More???

That will drive your eventual choice.

Gyro Doctor likes this.
  14. wafflejock

wafflejock Well-Known Member

I don't own either but if I were to be doing this myself I'd probably go DJI just from brand recognition and they have been around for long enough for me to trust they'll be around for a while to support the device (also pretty large community of users and tweakers). Agree with other posts here too though just get something on the cheap for learning basics of how quadcopters fly and how to control pitch and roll and can learn a bit of throttle control (a DJI will handle most of this for you when you just tell it to go some place it will figure out all the details but it's good for you to have some awareness of how it's working and in the case you need to manually fly it this is key).

15. clararscribner

Drones have changed the landscape of many things in modern world. From the UAVs to our racing and multimedia drones, there is a wide variety of products available to you in the market. Many people use them for professional purposes while others take it as a hobby and try to benefit from it. While things may not be very clear for you about the drones, especially if you are a first time buyer, there are some aspects that will help you in making the right choice. best drones of 2019

People like you and me look for best drones in the market but you need to consider that a product is only as best as it satisfies your requirements. So, it is not necessary that a product which is good for your friend would do equally great for you.