Need help Repairing Phantom 2 Vision Plus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nick, Feb 2, 2016.

1. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

It should work ok , on the newer phantom they start to geofence to stop you flying near airports etc the older naza didn't have this so you should be able to fly were any where
    If you have 3 ESCs i would get another new one so it's 4 replacements fitted

2. Dystopia

Dystopia Member

@holtneil I didn't notice this thread was old was mention the parts I have in hopes they would help op out ... I would love to use these parts for a rebuild of some sort but not sure where and how to start

3. holtneil

The only parts I would use from the one that's been in the drink would be the case top and bottom and the motors the rest I would replace

4. Dystopia

Dystopia Member

@holtneil I'm not familiar with the lingo , if drink is referring to ocean or water my parts are are dry and working . Sorry for newb response

5. holtneil

If the drone has been into water it's had it the water will damage the parts the motors will be ok but FCB,ESCS etc will not work for long if they work at all at the end of the day you don't want to put loads of work in to fixing to have it drop from the sky as a part fails due to water damage