1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

My custom build

Discussion in 'Experimentation' started by Alan, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Alan

Alan New Member

All right...I am new here and I have some thoughts on MY ideal quad. I would love any and all feed back, product details and ideas from any one out there. so here it is.
    Ideally, I like the size of small to mid copters. Basic X, with not "too" big of a prop.
    Now what I would really like to do is have something very "round" for usabillity. Examples being possibly smart phone/tablet flight control. With FPV capability, obviously using some goggles much like FPV racing. I also want to be able to have all manual controls with a fancy controller. Now I need to have all of the gadgets for GPS as well. I want a home location, follow me features, programed flight paths and the works. My build will be for my airsoft games. If that wraps it up better for anyone. If I "CAN" build something as close as possible to what I imagine. It would have one or two extra added things. With the use of a great FPV camera on the front, have an attached lazer. I am working the idea of an airsoft AEG gun, stripped down to mount on such a drone. So with those two extra features I could fire at will Via drone. This is my predator style Call Of Duty personal drone. please let me know what you think i need the help...thanks.

2. Alan

Alan New Member

Anyone???

3. ringolong

ringolong Well-Known Member