1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Mtech Sky drone pro v2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meatloaf, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  2. John armour

John armour Crash test drone wrecker

Hi all I am a newbie my name Is John I need to know what motors are in my sky drone pro V2 as in the quad copter or the instructions there is no codes or anything I noticed on the top of the motor there is a number B25b any help would be appreciated thanks John

3. John armour

Why is it so hard to navigate this forum

4. John armour

Any wiring diagrams for the sky drone pro V2 many thanks

5. gordon williams

gordon williams New Member

i just flew a sky quad plus v2 1st time i had control of hieght for a minute or two and then it just went up and started to fly away the recall button didnt work and it just kept going and i got it to move back toward me for a few seconds then it just went

6. gordon williams

gordon williams New Member

on the sky quad plus do you have to set anything for the return home to work or should it just return to the controller

7. Brobroda

Brobroda New Member

My other half brought me a m:tech drone
    And at first I crashed (a lot) then got the hang of it. Then this morning it decided it wanted to go for a trip on its own accord and I lost it, until my neighbor brought it back. (Return button does nothing I'm sure).
    Now half the drone doesn't work what so ever, (blades don't turn) I then decided to take it to bits. After doing this I realised how bad the motors are put together so I have looked on amazon for new motors and decided to buy some syma motors (seeing as they look the same as the m:tech crap). Will let you know how it goes.

8. Brobroda

Brobroda New Member

I have brought some syma motors for mine. Will let u know if they work

9. dacloudster

dacloudster New Member

Did they work? I too have a m tech Sky Drone pro v2 and i can not find any motors anywhere.

10. Brobroda

Brobroda New Member

I don't know yet I'm still waiting for them all to arrive but as soon as they do and I have tried them I will let you know.

11. dacloudster

dacloudster New Member

Ah, Ok Hoping for some good news xD

12. You need to be in headless mode in order for the return function to work

13. Dwayne0776

Dwayne0776 New Member

Hi newbie here!!!
    I got the sky quad pro v2 for Xmas as a starter quad. I was eager to use the return button which it does say it will only work in headless mode as Paul says. However when I had put it in headless mode and let it go out about 20 mtrs I pressed the return button and it flew off the opposite way!!!....lol.
    I thought well that works well!!!....not had a decent day since and wondered when I put it into headless mode that i may have had it the wrong way round, would that have caused it to go the wrong way home? Thanks

14. Brobroda

Brobroda New Member

The motors I ordered were unfortunately the wrong ones, so now taking the drone to bits and getting measurements of the motors and order the right ones.
    I have spoke to red5 and menkind and both of them said they don't keep motors in stock and all the keep is blades ( dosnt help at all) . So will come back here in a couple of weeks and see if I can help abit more lol

Paul Underwood likes this.
  15. Please do