Identifying Toy Drone battery terminal

Discussion in 'Tiny Whoops & Other Micro Quads' started by Bladerunner, Feb 18, 2018.

1. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

That's cool! I don't know if I'd fly it, might be quite rare some day and worth some $$$$. So this problem seems to have manifested itself as soon as you tried the new battery, have you tried to use the original battery to see if it works OK?

2. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Active Member

Sorry, but the main thrust of the thread is about my problem in attempting to procure a replacement for the original naffed battery.

If anyone has any advice on what I can do to get the quad and transmitter to recognise each other, I will be most grateful.

3. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

Excuse me but the "main thrust" of this thread was to identify particular terminal/connector. Much info was provided immediately. Quit being so anal.

4. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

You now have 2 issues it seems.
    Battery terminals.
    Instant hi speed props.

To try to fix your second problem, he asked you to try your original battery. To see if it fixed that.

Technicians trick: Substitute a known good.

Good luck.

5. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Active Member

Well, I am ready to give up now. I have scoured Ebay, Amazon and Bangood. It seems impossible to find a battery that will fit the drone aperture and has the Micro JST 1.25 connector. Either the battery has the right connector but is too big for the drone aperture, or the battery is the right size but only has the JST 2.0 connector (so too big). Is the answer to get batteries with the 2.0 connector and some kind of connector that will reduce it to 1.25 so it will actually fit drone motor connection. Here is the drone. You can see the battery size is crucial (3rd post in the thread).
    No, the main thrust of the thread was in trying to procure a replacement battery of the same power with the same dimensions and same terminal. Maybe you don't read so good? Your posts seem to consist of stating the obvious and are as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Anyway, thanks to all intelligent posters in the thread. I'm out of here.