HELP - Striker Drone - no sync with transmitter

Discussion in 'RTF Modification & Repair' started by rochane, Jun 14, 2016.

1. rochane

rochane New Member

HELP !
    I got the Striker 2.4GHz 4.5CH RC Spy Drone (World Tech toys) recently as a gift, and there is no way I succeed to sync / bind the transmitter with the drone itself ! I have been trying more than 150 times, applying the procedure (pushing down / up the left transmitter lever, switching off / on both transmitter & drone, etc...) but I did not get any sync at all, not even once. The transmitter and drone lights are simply continually flashing without anything else happening. I am starting to get desperate since I did not see any similar situation (no sync at all) described in others reviews I have read on the net.
    Can anyone help me on this ? Any advise ? Would be great.... Many thanks in advance !

2. rochane

rochane New Member

I forgot to mention I have the radio signal level on the transmitter screen which is permanently flashing... this could mean the problem is at transmitter level (rather than drone / receiver itself) ? Many thanks again for any advise / comment !

3. jake8131

jake8131 Well-Known Member

It is up then down with left stick. Tx on first, then drone.

4. sailorsam

sailorsam Well-Known Member

I turn the unit on, then turn the remote on. cycle left rudder. if no work, turn remote off and on and repeat.
    took me a few tries but eventually got it

5. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

You're doing it backwards. Turn the remote on, THEN turn the unit (quad) on

6. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Doesn't seem to matter much with the toy quads. I'm always plugging in/turning on the quad first with them.

7. jake8131

jake8131 Well-Known Member

Raise the THROTTLE stick up and down. Not the rudder.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016