Global x183 is not taking off

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gimhan Sumanasekera, Feb 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lloyd Quick

Lloyd Quick Member

One long and 2 short flashes means your calibration attempt failed.
    Please recalibrate again. I suggest watching the video on u-tube.

2. Thanks for the "info" I'll give it a go when the replacement transmitter arrives, Mine is a dual GPS and they have indicated that a replacement transmitter will be sent.

3. Lloyd Quick

Lloyd Quick Member

Let me know when you get your new transmitter how it works.

Lloyd

4. Will do, thanks for your input.

5. Mine is the Dual GPS X6 Follower and it's the wrong remote, Chinese supplier has offered 40% refund and I keep the drone, I don't know why they won't just exchange the remote! I finally calibrated it after countless attempts and it flies OK. My advice, only purchase from proven suppliers.

6. I got it to fly but without the follow me and 360 functions, all I want is for them to replace the remote.

7. Rick M

Rick M Absent-minded professor

I always use PayPal for purchases from overseas suppliers. That way I can dispute the charges with PayPal if I have an issue.

8. Lloyd Quick

Lloyd Quick Member

I am pleased you got it to fly.

Lloyd

9. Have ordered new drone from Australian supplier with the same functions ( Much higher cost but less aggravation )

10. Kainite

Kainite New Member

Hi, I do have the same problem my don't have dual gps and the buttons don't work so i don't have "follow me" with camera 4k (bad publicity), but after fly for a few minutes or less the rx battery stays at 6.9v and the lights do like code more ( -.. -.. -.. ) and never go (------) and don't fly it seems that this is blinking code is regarding the batteire being low? usually calibration dues ( .. .. .. ..) but there are no code information on the manual and support don't exist, could anyone have the lights code meaning?

11. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

I'm assuming the 6.9V is triggering the low battery voltage warning. Use a meter and check the bat voltage right after you charge it, it should be around ~8.4V.

12. Lloyd Quick

Lloyd Quick Member

13. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

14. Lloyd Quick

Lloyd Quick Member

That looks great!

Lloyd

15. Kainite

Kainite New Member

That is actually what i get after a full charged but since this is the original batteries as Lloyd mention i can only run for 3min or less. Thanks for the tip.