Anyone knows any exciting indoor drone use cases?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seb, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Seb

Seb New Member

Hi QC Forum,

I am currently researching about purely indoor use cases for quadcopters in a business environment (office, factory, industrial facilities etc.). I have already found a few of the obvious ones (e.g. facility inspection, inventory check), but I am sure I am missing out on a lot more.

Does anyone care to share any exciting use cases that he/she has seen in person, read or seen a report about ? Link or no link, any little story would be useful!

Thank you so much, guys! :)

Seb

2. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

I work @ a recycling plant & there is seagulls everywhere. They use a horn with all different bird calls.
    Well they don't work anymore.
    I took my quad in one day & it shifted the birds. Only my boss wanted me doing it now & again when visitors where coming in. But wouldn't pay any extra or any favours in return, he wouldn't even let me recharge the batteries so I could go flying after work. The fitters let me charge with there stuff & I take one in when I know visitors are coming. So he's out there with his horn & I'm in the park chasing birds onto the site. Rofl :p

3. mozquito1

Sorry I forgot it was indoor use.
    We do get pigeons inside but we just shoot them. :oops::confused:o_O

4. LoneRCRanger

LoneRCRanger Well-Known Member

What a wonderful way of controlling Pigeons. So, what do you use, shotgun, handgun, machine gun, surface to air missile or a laser death ray? All very humane, right? Sounds like the ex-GI way to do things. Lucky them birds don't learn to drop bombs other than poop. Then there'd be a real war.,

5. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

They'se good eatin'

6. LoneRCRanger

I prefer Chicken and Turkey. My ex-wife was a Belgian. They ate Squab (AKA Pigeon). They also ate a lot of other things that I couldn't pronounce nor cared to eat. My current wife is Jewish. That's a whole nother cuisine to get used to. Why couldn't I have found a nice wholesome southern girl whose specialty was Southern Fried Chicken?

mozquito1 and Jackson like this.
  7. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

Or Catfish.......

8. mozquito1

this is the UK we ain't allowed gunso_O
    Pidgeons are like rats with wings.
    The only bombs want dropping are these
    Drone-Delivery-on-Royal-Balcony-at-Royal-Wedding--111640-768x928.jpg
    So as you can see I'm not ex army either.
    God saved my life when a mitsibishi shogun ran me over 4 days before induction. Not much work around so that was the only reason. But I had ligament op & as soon as it was healed I found work & been working since.
    9/11 happen the day after my accident.
    & we all know even if you don't want to admit it, some shady stuff from that day to this. Tony Blair killed hundreds if not thousands of British soldiers sending them ill equipped into a BS war.
    If they come a Knockin for that conscription, it's err just shoot me in the head now. You ain't dragging me of to some freezing cold Russian front or the middle of some stinkin desert.
    And I definitely ain't hiding in the cellar with a dress on.
    So this is what you get when you make assumptions about someone who enjoys shooting vermin:p. But eat it that's gross.
    I could tell you a story about a Belgian but maybe another time. Late one night:confused:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  9. mozquito1

So if your current wife is Jewish,
    does she eat PORK o_O mate

10. LoneRCRanger

I forgot to mention that my wife is a Christian Jew. So, yeah, she eats pork, celebrates Christmas and cusses like a sailor stuck on a reef.

mozquito1 and Rick M like this.