1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Would anyone be interested in a free prep course for the FAA Part 107 knowledge test?

Discussion in 'Commercial Rules & Regulation' started by Zac Elliott, Sep 15, 2017.

?

Interested?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zac Elliott

Zac Elliott New Member

I am looking to develop a prep course for the FAA's Part 107 Knowledge Test and I wanted to see if this would be something people are potentially interested in. It would be an online video course that reviews the necessary material as well as sample questions. I would include downloadable material for study. Feel free to comment on specifics about what you would like to see included (content, teaching style, etc). If you're interested, DM me with your e-mail and I'll provide you with a link as soon as I finish with course development. Thanks, Zac.

2. Dugdog47

Dugdog47 Active Member

I'm interested

3. Zac Elliott

Zac Elliott New Member

DM me with your e-mail address and I'll notify you when its ready. Thanks, Zac.

4. ringolong

ringolong Well-Known Member

How many questions are you planning on having?

5. Zac Elliott

Zac Elliott New Member

This would be an entire course, but I plan on having several practice tests included. Send me your e-mail and I'll let you know when its ready. Thanks, Zac.

6. Roger EWing

Roger EWing Too many hobbies

PM sent with email.

Thanks for your efforts!