Welcome to FPV Quadcopter Forum!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mike, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Mike

Mike =) Admin

Welcome to the forum! A lot of forums have multirotor or even quadcopter sections, but we're the first forum online dedicated to quadcopters! Please join and help us get some conversations started! We don't have many members yet, but we're all quadcopter enthusiasts and we're here to talk quads and help each other!

This forum was built by a quadcopter enthusiast for current and future quadcopter enthusiasts!

FPVQF

2. Bad Bud

Bad Bud New Member

If you are ready for a new guy-- 30 years ago, pattern planes-- quadcopters are different. I am going to do some fpv work, and need to know the difference in wi fi and regular fpv to a monitor. If I wanted to set up a total wi fi system, from scratch (to play on the IPAD), what kind of receiver and software would I need? I will stay in touch.

Bud

3. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi most use 2.4g blue tooth as the wifi link but range is not the best about 300 metres good FPV will use 5.8g longer range

4. GJH105775

GJH105775 Avid Linux User, and U.S. Air Force 1C6x1 Moderator

You may want to change the title of the post. :)

http://198.187.30.78/

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  5. Ironmike

Ironmike Member

Hi guys! Nice forum I started flying on U-control planes before RC can't wait to start Quads on order now!I have crashed a enough single rotor RCs,I would like to be in the air more the picking up the pieces! And GJH- I only use Linux!!
    Ironmike

6. GJH105775

GJH105775 Avid Linux User, and U.S. Air Force 1C6x1 Moderator

Haha, a fellow Linux user; In a free world without walls and fences, who needs Windows or Gates?

7. Ironmike

Ironmike Member

GJH, I love it, I will have to use that!