1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Watch This Self-Flying Quadcopter Land on a Car Traveling at 50 Kilometers an Hour - MIT...

Discussion in 'Quadcopters In The News' started by News, Nov 30, 2016.

1. News

News Well-Known Member

2. Wildwelder

Wildwelder Well-Known Member

Not to be a wise guy but why wouldnt a delivery truck just drive the last half mile? But that is cool technology and it will have its uses for sure. Im trying to get my drone to get me a beer but it cant open the fridge door. Its a work in progress.(j/k)

3. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Member

Supposing you got a dozen of these per truck, and a bunch of deliveries in an apartment complex. Much quicker than one guy running around to each door.

But, I imagine for most cases, it's more hassle than its worth. But, for certain scenarios, it could be very helpful.

4. Wildwelder

Wildwelder Well-Known Member

Yes I agree this tech is right around the corner in a big way. And once its established, itll be the new norm. Im not in the stock market but If I was I'd def be watching this.

Slam Jones likes this.