Want something like Syma X11 but a bit more lift?

Discussion in 'Ready to Fly Quads' started by wahoowad, Jun 27, 2016.

1. wahoowad

wahoowad Member

I'm sure some of this is me, but as I enjoy my new little Syma X11 I keep wanting it to have a bit more lift. It seems to drop real easy and I have to focus on recovering it vertically and getting it back to decent flying height. It seems to be working fine otherwise, just lacks the easy loftiness like my X5C.

I'm as noob as they come, please dumb down any responses. I'm currently just able to do some banked turns but still screwing those up easy....practicing, watch videos, practicing, watch videos, practicing, practicing....

I do like how this X11 lets me use my X5C transmitter so I can continue to practice with it regardless of the quad I'm using.

Thanks for any advise

2. birdman316

birdman316 New Member

dont feel bad im in the same boat lol..ive been flying for 4 months now..i try to get in at least 2 flights a day..
    i have a syma x11 also...plus the x11c...i fly without the propguards on both..
    the c model seems to enter vortex ringstate rather easily so i try to keep some kind of forward movement to stay out of it...
    the x11 is a sweet little bird and is great to practice banked turns and various moves before trying them on a more powerfull bird lol...

3. Cranston

Cranston New Member

I have a X11 and a X11C. I have flown them both for many months now and have worn out the motors on them. I ordered replacement motors from spintech. Those motors are faster than stock! I highly recommend them.