Want a drone

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Joe Chamberlain, May 29, 2017.

1. Looking for any drone

2. zzzsmokeyzzz

zzzsmokeyzzz New Member

They have a good selection here. If you're a beginner I'ld start out with a less expensive.

3. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Looks like a BS outfit. Luv how most everything has been renamed.

4. persiscaj

persiscaj Member

Still looking to purchase a drone? I've a DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO+ PLUS DRONE 1" CMOS 4K 20MP Camera, Integrated 5.5" Display for sale. Asking $1700, let me know if you're still in the market.

5. Diven

Diven Well-Known Member

I recommend you can read this drone buying guide, there are many drones and give you the most useful info;
    http://www.rcdronefpv.com/

6. Steven Fdr

Steven Fdr New Member

If you are interested in DJI drones, I can recommend you to look through the assortment offered in this store - www.aeromotus.com I bought my Mavic here and I really like the way these guys work. As far as I know, this is an authorized DJI dealer. When I was searching for my Mavic, they offered the lowest price for this drone. So I chose them and remain satisfied with the level of services!

7. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

Looking for any Coffeemaker. :p

8. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

ArmyVet likes this.
  9. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

10. Mark Wright

Mark Wright New Member

11. Pheric

Pheric New Member

You can try this HS170 Predator Mini , it's quite a good choice for drone training and the price is good.

12. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

Thread's dead, he hasn't been here in going on a year

Spork likes this.
  13. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Not been online for 7 months.
    Probably bought a dji, crashed it & is now smashing golf clubs over the caddies head telling him to order a set of scuba gear.

GJH105775 likes this.