1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Up Air One Plus 4k not flying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChrisGUK, Nov 14, 2017 at 7:11 PM.

1. ChrisGUK

ChrisGUK New Member

Hi there,

I bought this upair a couple of weeks ago. First of all one of the motors didnt work so I contacted TomTop and G10 to assist and hopefully replace the device. Instead the advice I was given was to take the drone apart and look for obvious problems. Fortunately I am not a completely idiot so I was quite comfortable to take it apart. True enough there was nothing obviously wrong inside. So I put it back together. Now what is next is the strangest part.....

The motors work again and they start up like a dream every time. I calibrated the compass and made a level calibration also. But! now when I try to fly it the drone barely gets a foot off the ground and starts flying in alsorts of directions and I have no control at all. Of course it crashed. So this time I held the drone and set it to fly. The motors were eratic as if it was trying to again go in all different directions, I could feel the pull on each individual motor in the different directions.

Is there something obvious I have missed or is it possible I connected the two compass cables to the wrong ports. This is cannot imagine as the cable on one would not be long enough.

I hope you can help me.

2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi mate sounds like a bad one get a refund or it replaced