Transmitter help.

Discussion in 'Newb Guides' started by Brifry, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Brifry

Brifry Member

Ok i bought a turnigy evolution transmitter mode 2 thinking it would be good starterradio, but it seems i wont be able to use it...i have ordered a husban h107c ,couple furibee f36,and was gonna grab a qx95 also and wont work with any of them ?im guessing i shoulda went with a devo 10/12 or taranis dx9+..... ahhhhhhhh!... thx for looking

2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi mate most of the toy quads wont bind to a good transmitter it will come into its own when you start to build quads

3. mrdrew

mrdrew Member

This dovetails nicely with my question: I saw a post somewhere that beginners should definitely do a lot of practice using a small quad, like a Husban X4 <xxxx>. It comes with a little toy controller - so I would t be able to pair with a larger nicer controller?

Seemed like such a nice way to get started with quads: get a nice controller, get a disposable quad with a bunch of spare batteries and parts, fly the crap out of it until you're a pro (feeling). Then get/build a larger quad and stick with same controller you're used to.

I can see what you said up there
    most of the toy quads wont bind to a good transmitter
    Any suggestions as to a cheap (nearly) indestructible quad build that will pair with a decent controller like the affordable Turnigy 9X?

Thanks!

4. Brifry

Brifry Member

The hubsan can bind with the devo which is a nice controller devo 7e with some mods devo 10 or 12e also work really well and is as close to an all in one you can get from what i read atleast ..thinking bout trading my turnigy evolution for a devo we will see.

mrdrew likes this.
  5. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Yesterday's news.

6. Brifry

Brifry Member

Anyone have and wanna trade my nib turnigy evolution, for their devo10 with the 4 in 1 mod and the rf245 (i thnk this is it) mod for eo10 ?

7. Hi there I wonder if you can help this is completely alien to me.
    I have got a Spectrum DX7 Tx an AR6200 RX and an eachine 250 quad.
    I am looking for some advice on setting up the transmitter receiver and quad but having no idea where to start can anyone help. Please!!!

8. holtneil

Hi mate just set up transmitter to Aero no mixing the rest of the set has to be done when all hooked up to the quad and in clean flight or base flight , if using non Sbus get some male to male servo leads and plug in the throttle /rudder / alie/ elev, as the manual show for the quad FCB

Lawrence DuPavey likes this.
  9. Hi there the transmitter is new to me as was a friends i used to use crystal transmitters in the past not digital ones so never set up one before so still a bit in the dark sorry.

10. holtneil

OK create a new model set as aero that's the easiest way .you can do as heli single servo but aero is best one to use .the rest of set up can't be done time your bound to the quad and in the FCB with your PC