1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Throttle increases with no input and quad flips

Discussion in 'Newb Guides' started by Adam Moyle, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Adam Moyle

Adam Moyle New Member

I'm brand new to quads and decided to get a eachine x220 wizard. I put the throttle and minimum and the throttle increases and suddenly flip. This is with props on, I've seen others where it's because the props are off but I have them on and it flips like crazy and all the props got smashed. I do think ha e it in air mode. I have it in acro mode. I'm stumped now and I have no clue what to do. Thanks in advance

2. ringolong

ringolong Well-Known Member

Is this while it is taking off, or while you are flying?

Is there a way to calibrate the radio, flight controller, and escs?

3. Adam Moyle

Adam Moyle New Member

It's while I'm taking off. If I have the throttle at just above min so it's still on the floor. I followed a video on YouTube on setup etc etc. I will post the link in a second

4. Adam Moyle

Adam Moyle New Member

This is what I followed.

5. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Well the first thing to double check is motor rotation and correct prop placement.

[​IMG]

6. Adam Moyle

Adam Moyle New Member

I think I may have found my issue. When I connected my quad to beta flight again, I checked radio tab and the trim was wrong and so the quad was spinning. Very nooby mistake. Thanks for all the help either way

7. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

FWIW his guide seemed good, but why not assign the 3 way switch for the flight modes and be able to add another fight mode?