The Professional Drone Pilot's Manual

Discussion in 'Newb Guides' started by LeeSenes, Dec 30, 2016.

1. LeeSenes

LeeSenes New Member

Hi everyone, I came across a FREE kindle book on Facebook on Tuesday and posted it up on some of the forums. As an update I wanted to let everyone know the book has been re priced to £2.99, still well worth it to be fair (I've read most of it, its all information no pictures for a change). But to avoid anymore private messages on the subject I thought best to inform you all. I have posted the update here as after reading the book I believe all newbie Quadcopter pilots should give it a read. The info on how to write FRCs alone is worth it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Drones-Pro...483095726&sr=1-1&keywords=kindle+books+drones

2. Wildwelder

Wildwelder Well-Known Member

Please dont advertise your book here. Any information anyone needs is here for free.

3. LeeSenes

LeeSenes New Member

I wasn't advertising. The book was free for almost a week so thought it useful. I don't sell anything except aerial services and I personally found it difficult writing FRCs etc as no one would help me any information. I found the community only willing to help in the way of sarky comments and one upmanship type posts.

4. LeeSenes

LeeSenes New Member

Also not my book