Reciever getting mad signals

Discussion in 'Build & Tune' started by Sportinger, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Sportinger

Sportinger New Member

Hello everyone,

i have build a micro quad and have an issue with the reciever.
    I connected the LR1000 (frsky from furious fpv) via SbUS to my FC (HGLRC XJB f428).

fc and LR1000.jpg

after binding i get somehow crazy signals which can be influenzed by moving the stick on the taranis. I think this ais related to the wrong serial reciever provider which is set to spectrum by default although i got frsky. But if i switch to SBUS i dont get any signals at all

mad signals.gif

Iam obviousy doing something wrong. If somebody could give me a direction to look in, would be great !

b1.PNG b2.PNG

all the bests,

Sportinger

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi mate just for a test disable the FPV this some times makes the receiver play up
    I think Sbus needs to be turned on in the transmitters well FCB

3. Sportinger

Sportinger New Member

i didnt install the VTX yet, just the Camera signal into the FC. should i disconnect this ? As one can tell iam not that familiar with everything, started half a year ago with tiny whoop, that was no problem. This is "the next" step for me ;)
    on first build, i connected PPM from the board to the telemetrie on the reciever and sbus to sbus. A friend told me that this was not right because one ether needs PPM or Sbus, but not both. Perhaps i fired the reciever ?

4. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Have you run through the calibration steps, accelerometer etc?

5. Sportinger

Sportinger New Member

i did a factory reset, calibration on the Betafight setup page, the one click thing.

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017