quadcopter just blinking red and blue

Discussion in 'RTF Modification & Repair' started by Filip, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Filip

Filip New Member

Hi.It is my first post,so sorry if I post a thread in wrong section.My mini drone wont fly at all.I made a video of this,so if anyone can help it would be great.Thanks.Any suggestions what to do?

2. Noobert

Noobert New Member

I've seen this before, sometimes when batterys are left out without being used in or out of the device for long periods of time, they do this kind of stuff. I had a mini drone that did this. What you should do is make sure the battery is dead then charge it for a long time. Also take the battery's out of the remote during this.

3. Filip

Filip New Member

Thank you, but I already tried that, and still nothing.Maybe I need new li-po battery, or something is wrong with motherboard?

4. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi mate some of the micro quads to get them to arm you power up quad then transmitter put to full throttle wait 2 seconds then zero throttle then wait in about 2 seconds the lights should stop flashing and be ready to fly

5. Filip

Filip New Member

Thank you,don't know that you can see on the video that I put, I am doing just as you said, full throttle, than zero trottle, but it just keeps blinking. I have paired it like that before and light will stop flashing after its paired.Now it is flashing all the time no matter what I do,and I am a noob when it comes to this.

6. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

I did see that but I found if you do it to fast it does not work

7. Filip

Filip New Member

Yes, I tried pressing it longer, it is same. I even opened drone, but I dont know what needs to be repaired.

8. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Flashing quad lights also often indicate a low battery. Use a meter to check the volts ( should be ~4.2V). Maybe it's only a bad charger or battery.