Problem with jjrc h32gh

Discussion in 'Ready to Fly Quads' started by justdon, Mar 11, 2018.

1. justdon

justdon Active Member

Being new to this hobby I have to put the problem into the best words I can.My jjrc h32gh won't bind anymore I have only flown it 4 times the battery is charged the monitor is charged.I press the button to start the engines nothing.No major crashes just little tumbles.The first time I flew it I did a little 8 second video and it did ok for my first time.Now iam thinking did I buy a problem drone or what could I be doing wrong.Anybody have one.

2. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

This is where a cheap multimeter is needed to make sure 'the battery' is in fact charged. You want ~ 4.2V fresh off the charger.

3. justdon

justdon Active Member

I checked it hope I did it right and I got a reading of 11.7.

4. Spork

Spork There is no spoon

I think those run on 1S, so you should be getting a number between 3.XX and 4.XX - or 4.2 for fully charged, like Jackson said. If you are getting 11.7, something is wrong.

Maybe post a picture of where you are touching the battery terminals along with your multimeter?

Here's a pic of me testing a 1S that was mid-way through charging.

IMG_1084 (1).jpg

5. justdon

justdon Active Member

Thank you like I said don't know if I checked it right.Iam not the whiz on multimeters.

6. Jackson

Set your meter to 20V DC as in Spork's pic.

7. justdon

justdon Active Member

That's what iam going to do next.

8. justdon

justdon Active Member

When I set it to 20v I got a reading of 4.14.

Spork likes this.
  9. Jackson

Close enough to full.

10. justdon

justdon Active Member

I don't know if this means anything but when I turn it on only the blue lights on the top come on the blue or red lights on the bottom of the drone don't come on.