Oh oh.....USA 1. Iran 0.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ArmyVet, Jun 20, 2017.

1. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

BREAKING NEWS: A U.S. jet shot down an Iranian drone flying in southern Syria near U.S.-backed forces on Tuesday, a U.S. defense official confirmed to Fox News. http://fxn.ws/2smgurF

2. GJH105775

GJH105775 Avid Linux User, and U.S. Air Force 1C6 Moderator

So are we talking predator like drone, or more like Syma? :p

3. ArmyVet

The armed pro-regime Shaheed-129 UAV was shot down by a U.S. F-15E Strike Eagle about 12:30 a.m. after it displayed hostile intent and advanced on Coalition forces. This is the second the U.S. shot down an Iranian drone in less than a month.

4. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Faux News.

mozquito1 and KentA like this.
  5. ArmyVet

Unlike CNN and the Ruskies....hehehe

Let us not go there.........unless you must.

I was merely posting news about drones that may be of interest to the Forum. I was not politicizing.

6. DrAbsurd

DrAbsurd Well-Known Member

Chaos to the fly is Normal to the spider. If you have an opinion, it is more than likely half right at best. The world is complicated and I run from anyone who declares they know what right is and more terrifyingly who the enemy is. The problem isnt actually FAUX New so much as that both sides are completely right. Both sides of every discussion now days makes perfect sense. Maybe instead of us always trying to be right, we should notice we can be right too. This thinking doesnt actually solve problems but it makes it easier to not judge or hate an opposing OPINION. "The world revels itself through your values" and your objective reality is tied to those values inextricably.

Spork likes this.
  7. ArmyVet

I have always believed that 50% of the people can not be wrong 100% of the time.

Spork and DrAbsurd like this.
  8. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Spork likes this.