nothing but problems

Discussion in 'Mini Quads & Racing' started by crashdummy, Aug 13, 2017.

1. crashdummy

crashdummy New Member

I'm new to racing quads. I have 3 quads, and use a Teranis plus for my radio. I have had so many problems with them working, You name it, it has happen to me. a drone will work one day the next it won't. I think I need to take the radio to factory reset and download software again on my radio and quads. Too many have tried to help. The drones don't work. I am getting so frustrated. Whoever reads this; you may be my last hope. I may have to sell out, to keep my sanity. What was to be a hobby and a way to meet new friends. Has turned to a pain in the ass. Especially when I show up and my drones don't work. So, if anyone has advice, I'm listening.

2. GJH105775

GJH105775 Avid Linux User, and U.S. Air Force 1C6 Moderator

When and who did you get it from? If you are talking about a FrSky Taranis Plus then you must have a bad or maybe need to update firmware.

What sort of problems are you having. Are they related to binding, sending inputs, power related , ect.? You need to be a little more specific. It might also be your receiver instead of the radio.

3. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

It sound to me like your not changing models or wiping the bind by accident.

4. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Man! 1 post a month ago, I take it he sold up or he sussed it out & he's having so much fun. o_O