1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Nighthawk won't arm

Discussion in 'First Build' started by hpops, Dec 29, 2016.

1. hpops

hpops New Member

Hi

I have a Nighthawk 280 rtf - I've gone through the setup on both baseflight & cleanflight and completed all the steps in the instructions and various youtube videos.

Everything seems to behave as expected until it comes to the point where I go to the reciever and arm the motors using the receiver rather than the controls in baseflight/cleanflight.

The motors respond to the app, but do not respond to moving the sticks on the receiver. I have tried changing the channel map and saving and re-plugging in the battery, but still nothing.

I've had the same problem with both baseflight & cleanflight. The transmitter and reciver seem to be connected (green light on receiver and red light on transmitter when pluggin in the battery).

I seemed to get the correct beep feedback when I calibrated the motors too. I have red and blue solid lights showing on the bottom of the frame. I have tried changing the channels (

Any ideas as to what I have done wrong or what I can check?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Duncan