new build... need help for parts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hug_dealer :D, Jun 11, 2018.

1. hug_dealer :D

hug_dealer :D Member

Hi all... i am going to start a new build and i need help.

I am hoping to have inav as the firmware, using an s500 frame. I would like to have the following functions:
    Gps missions (inav does that of course)
    A video camera + adjustable gimball(for video/photos)
    Fpv functionality potentially.
    A video feed on top of a radio that shows my speed and battery and signal stats. As well as altitude/distance from arming? (need radio too!)
    My radio needs to move the video camera too.
    My budget is £600. If you have links can they possibly be for uk stores?

Thanks in advance,
    From the hug dealer xoxo <3 :D

2. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

3. hug_dealer :D

Can i have a full spec list please? Like the escs you wo7ld use and moyors and props. I would like it to be able to go fast at times too! And possibly the flight time if you choose a battery. Is there any software like inav i could use? Specifically for gps missions and return to home. As well as self leveling?

4. RENOV8R

I would need to know the specific frame you are intending to use

5. hug_dealer :D

Link below. Chose primarily for the looks. I love this frame. Can you design a parts list with the specifications i mentioned above? Thanks ☺

6. hug_dealer :D

7. hug_dealer :D

I need the gps missiojs and stuff to be viewed from a mobile device. And the screen for camera feed i need to put on the radio.

8. RENOV8R

You can't have the video feed transferred to your mobile device as it would need to be done through a wifi signal and range is extremely limited. You will need specific transmitter which will transfer your video to fpv goggles or a monitor. What kind of range are you expecting to get?

9. hug_dealer :D

Anythimg over 1km is good

10. hug_dealer :D

And can i have it output to a mknitor plz

11. RENOV8R

Anything over 1km gets very expensive

12. hug_dealer :D

Just less than 1km then?? Like 800m? I just need the parts list from someone cos i dont have time to figure one out. Can i have tje parts list asap plz

13. RENOV8R

Soooo let me get this straight. You want me to make you a list because YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DO IT YOURSELF??? Yeah, that ain't gonna happen

Rick M likes this.