Need battery help with an Aerosky X350

Discussion in 'Parts & Components' started by stony99, Dec 24, 2017.

1. stony99

stony99 Member

I'm buying an Aerosky (used) from someone, and it does not come with the battery. The few places that sell them online are "out of stock" can someone with experience recommend a replacement battery source even if I have to adapt the connectors? I do own a Walkera X350 and I was wondering if the battery was the same size? Can anybody help?

2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi mate it's the clone of the dji phantom it has a 11.1 volt 2800 mah these may be a close match i found a 4000 battery listed for this quad so the battery you should fit as long as it's not 6000 mah that's to fat , as it's a clone of the phantom you may get away with the little 2200 mah the phantom gets 20 mins flight time on that
    https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-2650mah-3s-20c-lipo-pack.html

3. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't hurt to bump up the C rate.

4. stony99

stony99 Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That looks like it would work! The Aerosky X 350 originally came with a 2200 battery, but they changed it to a 4000 or more. Same size I guess. And *for some odd reason* everybody who sells the battery made for the Aerosky X350 is "out of stock". The one you showed me looks like an acceptable substitute. AND the price is a lot better than the $49 or $62 price I found elsewhere! THANK YOU so much!