More on Gatwick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArmyVet, Dec 31, 2018.

1. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

mozquito1 likes this.
  2. Tentoes

Tentoes Well-Known Member

I don't expect we'll ever know.

mozquito1 likes this.
  3. ArmyVet

upload_2018-12-31_13-29-45.jpeg

mozquito1 likes this.
  4. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi all the UK fliers well we are stuffed now , if you want to fly a drone you need to sit a test , this will just affect us law abiding fliers us that don't fly near airports , the twats that do won't sit a test they will just carry on messing the hobby for the rest of us

ArmyVet, roger jones and wafflejock like this.
  5. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

The BBC,you know the bullshit terrorist media that forces you to pay for a licence and said WTC 7 fell 26 minutes before it actually did is still banging on about the Gatwick drone like no one has seen the police report saying there was no drone.
    The test we would piss,its the fact you will have to pay and take time off work to do. its a piss take. The less ppl do it the more it will pave the the way for Amazon.
    As the numbers will state there is not many fliers. So Amazon pay for what is free and rightfully everyone's.
    Guberment wins again.

6. Dugdog47

Dugdog47 Well-Known Member

Government creates the problem so government has to fix the problem. The scariest 9 words, "we're from the government and we're here to help."

mozquito1 likes this.
  7. Tentoes

Did I hear that another London airport has had a drone scare?

8. mozquito1

Order out of chaos,

That they created

9. mozquito1

Checking now

10. mozquito1

The main one is Heathrow but nothing on the news. May happen in about 26 minutes. You know they are out of sync on each side of the pond. Or just stupid.
    Mentioning the US government shut down, who agrees with it ?

11. Dugdog47

I was hoping it would shut down for good lol. The news last night was all like "omg, the FBI, DEA, and ATF agents are not getting paid!"

And I'm all like "good, end all alphabet law enforcement agencies now!" lol.

12. ArmyVet

Simple answer for future shutdowns.
    Don't pay Congress. In fact make them pay back past pay checks the longer the shutdown.

Right.....like they would pass that law. Haaa

13. mozquito1

What do I know but I agree, shame he can't pay them but give them the time off and yeah ,don't pay congress.
    A wall would make ppl think is it worth it unless its done legally. It would stem the flow of it all drugs and ppl trafficking.
    Funny how schumer wanted 46billion a few years back and now won't give 5.
    Trump as a person is a prick but he got sense. Politicians just panda and take. trump not like that. That palosi needs grabbing by the six pack and she might be able to speak properly.

14. ArmyVet

In London, yet another drone caused disruption at an airport. This time, it was at Europe’s busiest flight hub – Heathrow. All takeoffs were postponed for an hour as a precautionary measure after a drone was spotted by a BBC cameraman. This incident comes less than a month after the Gatwick drone debacle, in which […]

mozquito1 likes this.
  15. mozquito1

It would be the BBC ppl eh .probably his drone. Getting the latest scoop.
    Like I said the last one the police said there wasn't one but BBC still going on like there was. All I can smell is Amazon fish.

16. holtneil

Well he has to make more money now his wife is getting half lol

17. mozquito1

They probably went half's on a
    ba$¥@®d
    And she is screwing him for every penny
    He hasn't got.

18. holtneil

Well he won't be richest man soon

19. Dugdog47

In the states they just shoot em down lol.

20. Tentoes

I find the incident is not without precedent:

ArmyVet likes this.