MOBULA7 SPEED RUN - FAST 2S WHOOP

Discussion in 'Flight Videos' started by Silver Surfer, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Looks good and sounds awesome, not an indoor whoop on 2s.

Almost hit the radar stand on a few passes...

ArmyVet, Eric and RENOV8R like this.
  2. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

Nice dude!!! been waiting to get my hands on one!!!

3. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Thanks Eric. Make sure you get an extra frame, stock frame is light and easy to crack/break along the ducting after a crash. Fast little yard demon!

Eric likes this.
  4. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

I've made thin strips of duct tape and stuck them on the outside of the ducts. I've had quite a few crashes and holding up well so far

Eric likes this.
  5. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

Ok I am curious............."pocket radar" ? Looks like a windmill.

Am I missing an urban errrr rural legend :rolleyes:

6. Dugdog47

Dugdog47 Well-Known Member

This seems to be the whoop to get this year since it goes so fast lol, awesome but I went to order it with the flysky receiver and it's on backorder.

Anyone know where to get this little speed demon?

7. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

RENOV8R - Like our idea about the stripes of duct tape, quick repairs on the field too. Aluminum foil tape? hmmmm
    ArmyVet - Pocket radar sits on top of the tripod. Link to Amazon in the youtube video for the Pocket radar bundle I got. Will make a great XMAS gift for a drone flier.
    DugDog47 - I got mine from BG early Nov, all I see now have shipping dates after XMAS. My second choice (great flyer) to this would be the SNAPPER7 on Flysky

Dugdog47 likes this.
  8. ALEC

ALEC New Member

Hi I just recently purchased the mobula7 and I have the dx9 transmitter. It binds to the quad and the arm switch is set to the right range but I the green light won’t stay solid

9. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

ALEC - I'm looking on mine for the green light on the FC (FLYSKY version)...here's what I get. Turn on M7 (TX still off) green light on FC blinks. Turn on TX, I get a 1 beep then green light on FC goes off. When I tilt the quad, I did notice the green light blinking, set her down level again the green light goes off and its ready to fly. Turn off TX, lost beeper alarm, white light and green light blinks. Hope this helps a little.

10. ALEC

ALEC New Member

i think my issue is I’m not sure what channels my transmitter should be set to in order to control the functions of the m7

1. Thro: throttle
    2. Aile: Aileron
    3.Elev: Elevator
    4.Rudd:Rudder
    5.Gear:Aux 1 ( I read some where for this)
    6.Aux1:aux2
    7Aux2: Aux3

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 7:02 PM