idiots keep happening Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Quadcopters In The News' started by ArmyVet, Feb 7, 2018.

1. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

Spork and dragger201 like this.
  2. Spork

Spork Well-Known Member

It looks pretty real to me on desktop. Aside from demonstrating how stupid some people can be, what bothers me most about the article is the line "draws calls for tougher UAV laws".

ArmyVet likes this.
  3. ArmyVet

Unfortunately, that is the response we are going to get and be sorry for eventually.

I saw this:

https://petapixel.com/2018/02/05/dr...passenger-jet-video-near-miss-sparks-outrage/

Read, then go to the bottom for comments. Read what some "IdiotS" say.

"The drone would only take out one engine! So no DANGER!" (i am paraphrasing)

That kind of logic is scary and illogical.

Amazing!

4. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't bother me if all boards had to have a baro that prevents flight over 400'
    It would seem the simplest solution.
    Unless you aquire a proper licence for a board that doesn't restrict. So if a drone is above 400' that sucker has a licence.
    This would probably never work as the market is flooded with hundreds of different fcb's. But somthing like this should have been implemented from the get go. But then again ppl flying RC for 80 years. More hobbyists & more planes.
    It's just a shame diks like this are going to spoil it. 50k fine or 5years jail for exceeding limits & in the vicinity of airports. This goes for private light aircraft also. There is just as many prats flying them as idiot drone pilots.
    The evidence is everywhere.

ArmyVet likes this.
  5. ArmyVet

Hear hear!

Spork and mozquito1 like this.