how to make my eachine falcon 250 more zippy like in these kinds of videos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zentg, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Zentg

Zentg Well-Known Member

for example like this video

I notice lot of times in videos people are able to do flips and turns really fast, like instant zip zip zip

but on my falcon when i try to do that stuff i feel it turns very slowly, would mine do that too if i got a 4s battery instead of 3s?

or do i need to get different kind of props? Using 5040 dal props atm, should i maybe get tri blade props?

2. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

4S 75C 1300 mah is your answer. You'll never go back to 3S again. Also 5X4.5 tri-blades will make a difference.

GJH105775 and Zentg like this.
  3. Zentg

Zentg Well-Known Member

right on i was reading about how triblades give more lift, like a 5" triblade = 6" single blade

but they are less efficient and cause more battery drain/shorter flight times - can you fit 6" props on a zmr 250?

4. rosco11

rosco11 Well-Known Member

most of what you see is tuning and a 4s battery. The default settings in cleanflight are very low. Low yaw, pitch,roll rates.

On top of that, even in acro/manual mode the default on a Tanaris has expo turned on. It dampens the controls to make it more new flier friendly.

Run G-tune, up your yaw, pitch, roll rate, get a 4s battery and turn off expo. Do that and you will soon see why the defaults are so low. Your quad will act like it just took a hit of crack. You will also learn just how much farther you have to go with your flying skills.

GJH105775 likes this.