1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you delete your account?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harlem, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Harlem

Harlem Member

Looking in all areas of my account i can't see delete.

Somebody pls tell me quick before i kill two jerkoffs

2. Harlem

Harlem Member

HELP, get me out of hereeeeeeeeeeee

3. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

If thats what you want to do just say and it will be done

4. Quadcopter102

Quadcopter102 Well-Known Member

If the "two jerkoffs" get up your nose...simply click to ignore them - then you don't see anything they post - the become invisible to you and you can enjoy the benefits of being a member of this great forum.
    Its fact of life that not all people who share a particular past time - hobby or sport - get on with each other. I have been in your situation and later decided to stay around and I have had a lot of help from this forum and its members and found new friends, albeit on different continents.

5. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi mate to late I think he has gone

6. Quadcopter102

As my dear old gran would say..... some you win and others fell on stony ground... got a bit confused in old age.....
    Maybe he will do an Arnie... and be back.
    From the few of his posts I saw - seems he only came on to whinge about GearBest.

To go OT.... Hope you and yours have a great Christmas and an even greater New Year.

7. RGJameson

RGJameson Hanging in there...

There is something wrong with him. He had been flying quads for only a few days. On his YouTube page he had a mini rant about how bad a flyer Quadcopter 101 is. Then he was calling himself Frequent Flyer 2 and he was copying his delivery and even blackening his hands. Seems he's redone his channel, pulling some lame quad review he had.

On one post here he asked about anyone doing large loops etc. with quads, I posted this.

Because I only posted the link that made me passive aggressive.

Damn nice vid BTW. :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  8. B3Master

B3Master Well-Known Member

Amazing vid and flying... makes anyone like me that was NOT interested in fpv to be fullllyyy interested.....!!!!!

Jackson likes this.
  9. Gramps

Gramps Well-Known Member

My he got his panties in a wad because you posted the link to the video where the pilot could out fly him.

10. Quadcopter102

mmm that pilot can outfly everybody..... with the odd exception...