Hi new with newb problems

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by DroneCrasher3#, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Hi. I bought an F100 Ghost drone. Seemed pretty fun the first day. The 2nd day I was heading out and dropped my transmitter. Not apparent damage but Force 1 support is terrible, or at least for me. When trying to unlock it I turn on transmitter and it starts beeping 3 times with 1 second break and then 3 times over and over for 1 minute. The green light flashes continuously. After 1 minute it all stops and light stays green, but unlocking it is impossible. New batteries and charged transmitter batteries too. I feel lost. Any of you smarter guys ever had this? Thanks, David C.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  2. Dugdog47

Dugdog47 Well-Known Member

I'm not one of the smarter ones so I can't answer lol.

DroneCrasher3# and KentA like this.
  3. Rick M

Rick M Absent-minded professor

What's beeping...the quad or the transmitter? I've flown both the F100 and the original Bugs 3. Trying to remember which does that particular beep pattern and why.

4. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you may have bust the tx.
    Are you using betaflight. If so try see if any input from the sticks & switches.
    If not try a re-bind of tx/rx.
    Failing any of this, whip the cover off & see if there is any obvious damage. If not send that sucker back for a refund or a replacement tx.

5. The transmitter.

6. I did drop the Tx on the way out the door. The transmitter is what is beeping. What would be a good and not expensive transmitter to replace it with?

7. Unfortunately I bought it second hand. It flew perfectly on day 1. It's a Force 1 stock F100 ghost drone

8. Rick M

Rick M Absent-minded professor

DroneCrasher3# likes this.
  9. Thank you Rick M. I ordered one. I think dropping it on my deck smoked it. Proable fixable with new board but I'll just wait until the new one comes. I'm too busy farming and restoring 2 trucks right now. God bless you my friend. David C

Rick M likes this.