Help to buy my first Quadcopter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anibalcezarr, Jan 10, 2017 at 4:56 PM.

1. anibalcezarr

anibalcezarr New Member

Hello, I'm totally new in this field.
    I want to buy a quadcopter to take awesome pictures and videos, so I was searching and some guys recommended to buy an action camera and one quadcopter for begginers.
    So I'm looking to buy the ELE Explorer action camera, seems very nice for my purposes.
    And which Quadcopter do you guys recommend? It will be easy to attach the camera to it?

Regards

2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi how much do you want to spend the new Phantom 4 comes complete with camera , and the footage is great I had a guy show me his the FPV was on to a Ipad and was clear , the spec on the P4 is really good and a newbie would have to problem flying it

3. anibalcezarr

anibalcezarr New Member

It's to expensive.. I budget it's 150 euros

4. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

5. Diven

Diven Member

6. Brifry

Brifry Member

I would recommend starting off with a hubsan x4 h107c or similar toy grade just to see if you like flying 1st, not to mention when u wreck it (u will) its not a large investment and its durable n cheap to fix. If you like it then progress to something larger just my 2 cents from someone who also just started .you can pick up this qaud for 20.00 on ebay this can also take pics so u can practice doing that also.. Good luck

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017 at 6:22 PM
    GlassKnees likes this.