Hello there. I am dayshaddow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dayshaddow, Jun 2, 2018.

1. dayshaddow

dayshaddow New Member

Hello I am new here BUT not a learner pilot.i am new to drones and betaflight tho
    I learned to fly cp helicopters 10 years ago and am an advanced flyer.i took a break from flying but returned a few months ago and got me a wizard 220s.i have no plans on racing but a small agile drone will do me well for my plans
    I joined another forum but well now I am here with a few questions that havnt been answered over there

2. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Hello.

3. Rick M

Rick M Absent-minded professor

Welcome to the forum! I used to fly RC gliders and (FP) heli's a long, long time ago. Got back into RC with quadcopters and more recently picked up a couple of inexpensive heli's to play with as well.

4. dayshaddow

dayshaddow New Member

l am thinking about Picking up an msrx in the future. It was great fun indoors. I have to be honest ' do Sometimes miss the trex 45o' now only own a flysky radio but will Upgrade to a DXSi In the future

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  5. Gyro Doctor

Gyro Doctor Electronics Tech for over 45 years

Welcome aboard :)
    I too have flown Helis since waaaaay back in the day, not to mention foamies and/or balsa
    gliders and planes. Quads are whole different critters though and a whole lot of fun too. ;)

Rick M likes this.
  6. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Dayshadow o_O sounds like you need a shave. Lol
    Hello-There-Calender-Picture-800x442.png