Headlesss

Discussion in 'Flying' started by Garyp, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Garyp

Garyp Member

i have a syma x8g and was wondering if there's some sort of a trick to doing this 360 inversion? I know there's a button on the top right hand side of the transmitter that you're supposed to just press, but nothing happens. Also how in the world do I get into headless mode? I know that there's a button on the top left hand side of the transmitter that you're supposed to press, but when I do it only goes to high & low mode... any suggestions????

2. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

Might help if you read the manual.

Flips - Press the top right button to active flip then which ever way you move the right stick is the way it will flip

Headless mode- short press the top left button will change between flight modes. Long press until you hear 3 beeps and you are in headless mode. Hope that helps.

3. Garyp

Garyp Member

It's kinda hard to read a manual written in Chinese...

4. RENOV8R

Youtube is your friend

5. Birdy

Birdy Well-Known Member

Agreed. And in all seriousness to some of the newbies out there: just skip the manuals. Most of them are close to worthless. For many quads -- especially mainstream brands like the Symas -- there are some great tutorial and trouble-shooting vids on YT. Check them out. Some are better than others but for every quad I own I've learned something by watching stuff on YT.

RENOV8R likes this.
  6. Garyp

Garyp Member

Yeah I looked at you tube and couldn't really find anything about how to use headless or anything like that.

7. RENOV8R

There's thousands of videos on the X8G. Just watch one of those unboxing and review videos, they usually show how everything like calibration, transmitter switches etc. work. Where do you think I got the advise I gave you??