HAKRC Mini 4-in-1 BLHeli - S 15A Brushless ESC firmware version question

Discussion in 'Parts & Components' started by szpiner, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:49 AM.

1. szpiner

szpiner New Member

Please, if anyone have this ESC, i need to know what firmware is originally installed.
    [​IMG]

2. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Doesn't blheli tell you. It runs all multishot - D shot 600. D600 is default.
    So you shouldn't really have to do anything with em. Other than wire em up correctly.

3. szpiner

szpiner New Member

But i don't have correct firmware in them because of my mistake :(, i want to know the correct vesion e.g. A-H-20, G-L-15....

4. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

Looks like the target is G_H_15 but I'm not 100% sure.

5. mozquito1

Sorry but never had the problem.
    Bit of a pain but run em all till you get it.
    I'll dig around for you on my break.

6. mozquito1

G-L-30 G-H-30 it may be. HAKRC have a website : HAKRC. Pissed consumer. Com
    I just left a question, but hell knows if they get back to us. I just searched for half hour & nothing much out there..

7. szpiner

szpiner New Member

I'll try, i really aprecciate your help. I have already tried a couple versions but all behave weird, around 1600-1700 ppm engines are vibrating (very much!), below and above that level all engines are running smooth.
    Anyway, I was just hoping that someone who owns this ESC can check this for me, i have already search whole internet ;).

8. szpiner

szpiner New Member

And, just in case, i'm orderning another ESC (probably different).

9. mozquito1

Can't hurt to have a spare. Then you know.

10. Gyro Doctor

Gyro Doctor Electronics Tech for over 45 years

All I could find on it was the original firmware is blheli_S for the BB2 chipset.
    That may have been a "one of" firmware that came with it and that you need depending on what it's innards are configured like,
    but the odds are you can still find working firmware through trial and error by just sampling any editions that run D-Shot 600.

mozquito1 likes this.
  11. mozquito1

I don't do 4in1 as 3 is a waste if you blow one. But if I did, just like everything else I'd have a spare.