Go Drones - A new company started in the UK

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jordan Pickett, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Jordan Pickett

Jordan Pickett New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have recently started my own company in the UK called Go Drones. We supply multirotor parts and accessories from the top well known brands such as Lumenier, DJI, EMAX, Tiger Motors, FrSky etc. I felt that it was quite difficult to get a hold of quadcopter parts which were of good quality so I figured I would fix the problem myself.

If you feel like checking us out, head over to www.go-drones.co.uk and see if we take your fancy :)

Oh, we also offer free shipping for all UK orders over £100 currently, worth taking advantage of! :)

Regards
    Jordan

2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi Jordan nice site I book marked it , I made it sticky so it stays at the top of the page

3. Quadcopter102

Quadcopter102 Well-Known Member

mmmm No shipping to Australia???
    Consolidated shipping hubs ... worth waiting three weeks if you know its good quality stuff coming.
    It would be nice to deal with a company that does not send out items already been returned and probably qualify as round the world travellers!
    Any chance as an exPat Mancunian - I can threaten you with my Human Rights? Perhaps not, but Good Luck with your business.

4. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Quadcopter102 likes this.
  5. rix

rix Member

what happend. not available.

aha edit original post with last posts link.
    Any discount codes. i need few things asap.

6. rix

rix Member

What a cheek.
    Not a enter blabla for discount or blabla for free posstage. straight 100 for free delivery.

what does that tell you.
    no hope he doesnt stay on top page at all because he aint here to help and make things better like he says. his here to rip us off at every angle and makes it very clear straight off the bat buy saying that with the postage.

So I buy 4motors for 20, its 10 delivery? i bet you aint even got 4motors for 20 have you. I bet you aint even got stock or if you have very little.

No if I was mod youd be banned believe me.

7. glideher

glideher RC Glider King

i get an error trying to visit your website!!!!

roger jones likes this.