CONTEST! World's Smallest RTF Quadcopter Giveaway

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mike, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Mike

Mike =) Admin

[​IMG]
    tmart.com wants to give away a Cheerson CX-10 Mini Quadcopter to one of our members!

The contest rules are simple (see more details below):

1. Post here about how you'd go about testing and reviewing the copter once you receive it.
    2. tmart.com will randomly select one person from this thread who follows step one above.
    3. You will receive the Cheerson CX-10 and have fun with it, then write up a review on your experience and provide it to tmart.com

Below are the official details and rules of the giveaway The contest is being run by member @tonyano, who is from T-Mart!

------

OFFICIAL ENTRY RULES!

Tmart.com looking for a RC Quadcopter enthusiast, help us test products
    Our launch this exclusive giveaway specially for all of members. From all the participants, one lucky winner will be randomly selected and he will receive this Quadcopter.Help us review it
    Prize is: http://www.tmart.com/Cheerson-CX-10...z-6-Axis-Gyro-RC-Quadcopter-Blue_p266433.html
    Rules(How to enter):
    Just browse this product,comment this product,leave a small paragraph (post below) to explain how you would review this product.

Timeline:
    All entries must be made by October 8th at 11:59PM. Good luck!

Note
    -If there are some good reviewers in this forum, then please leave a small paragraph (post below) to explain how you would review this product
    -The best response will be selected, funny, interesting posts will be favored.
    -Tmart.com offer one Cheerson CX-10 Mini 29mm Diameter 4CH 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter for the Winner!!
    -one winner will be selected using random.org
    -Anyone from any country in world can enter .only 1 entry per person

Don't worry, Tmart will write down the winner name and the prize when Giveaway ending, please kindly note this.And then winner can send your address, full name to tmart.(PM me or Leave your email)

-----

This is the Cheerson CX-10. It looks pretty cool!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  2. tonyano

tonyano Member

Hi everybody
    Tmart.com guarantee the authenticity and reliability of this activity.Our prize is free shipping for you.
    You just to do is browse this tmart RC Quadcopter,comment this product,leave a small paragraph (post below) to explain how you would review this product

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  3. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Member

I would love to do a write up for Tmart on this quad. I almost got one for my son but was not sure how easy it would be to learn how to use it. Between me and my son we will give this a good workout and report how well it holds up and how easy it is for someone with no experience to fly it right out of the box..

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  4. The Miser

The Miser New Member

Instruction manual will be reviewed for completeness and ease of use in up to seven languages and by individuals of ages 6 to 84 years with IQ's above 80. Materials, construction and electrical components shall be critiqued by an electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, certified heavy equipment operator, two school teachers, three doctors and one cocktail waitress. Flight capabilities and characteristics to be analyzed by one experienced RC enthusiast, two novices and six individuals who could not possibly care less. Also, need manufacturers suggested retail price and actual selling price along with list of responsible vendors if available. Tests to be conducted indoors and outdoors at local parks, parking lots and various business and social events throughout northern California.

5. lhanna100

lhanna100 Member

Wait, so are we getting the Cheerson CX-10 for free, or just the shipping for free? If it's completely free, I'm in!

P.S: this is not my entry

6. tonyano

tonyano Member

Hi
    Tester will receive our Cheerson CX-10(All Free)
    We are in charge of the delivery(Winner do not need to pay any fees)

7. lhanna100

lhanna100 Member

In that case, here's my entry:

I am a young RC enthusiast, looking to get into the hobby of flying and buying quadcopters, as my brother has one and occasionally lets me fly it. Before I became interested in quadcopters, I flew many Flite Test planes that I made myself, and also some VTOLs. So, I do have some extensive flight training. Recently, I have been looking for a large quadcopter to buy, never realizing there were tiny, high quality ones like this on the market. I was looking at the Estes Proto X and the Crazyflie, until I got notification of this contest by email! I have never noticed the Cheerson CX-10 before and it looks and flies just like any of the competitors. If I got it, I would test/review it by flying it in my house (very large with many obstacles) to test it's maneuverability and stability, then I would fly it in my 9 acres of tightly packed woodland, just to push it's limits and see how easily it is controlled. Then, obviously, I would review it, probably with good reviews considering the quality of flight in the video. I would review the pros and cons of the Cheerson, and then I would rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 for maneuverability, stability, beginner quality, and overall quality. Thank you for this opportunity, and I hope I am chosen.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  8. revaequitas

revaequitas New Member

I'm new to the Quadcopter world, although I do get to fly my co-workers DJI Phantom and avoid F-35's on approach. This would be my first and it would go through rigorous testing and evaluation at the HX-21 Blackjacks V-22 hangar. It will be flying in the hanger, through E-6 thrust exhaust, and perform hover checks with MV-22 Osprey rotor wash. I could also fly it in the makeshift wind tunnel between two hangars to perform crosswind flying. Or I could just not do that and give it a normal check without all that crazy stuff haha.

9. Bill Safrit

Bill Safrit Member

;) I feel like I would be the best candidate to write a review for the Cheerson CX-10 quad. My flying skills with flying both 3D high performance large scale helicopters and giant scale airplanes along with flying multirotor aircraft ever since they became available on the market would make me the perfect choice. I also build all the aircraft I fly from the ground up giving me a full understanding of the technology involved with all types of flyers. Thanks and fly responsibly!!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  10. Mike

Mike =) Admin

Only one more day to enter!! Good luck everyone!

11. tonyano

tonyano Member

hello
    everyone,Thank you for participating in tmart activities, our activities have ended, very happy to notify the winner#7:thanna100
    Win Tmart Cheerson CX-10 Mini 29mm Diameter 4CH 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter Blue
    Congratulations to you!!
    the winner please send your address, full name to me .(PM me or Leave your email)

tmart

lhanna100 likes this.
  12. lhanna100

lhanna100 Member

Great! I'm very excited to test it. My email is lhanna100@gmail.com or LHANNA100@GMAIL.COM.

13. tonyano

tonyano Member

14. lhanna100

lhanna100 Member

I would post a review, but it's been almost 3 weeks and it still hasn't come :mad:o_O

15. Mike

Mike =) Admin

I will reach out to them via email to see what's up. I assume they just used the cheapest possible shipping method, which usually takes weeks and weeks from China / Hong Kong. I'll let you know if I get more info.

16. tonyano

tonyano Member

Edited by Admin - had personal details. The copter has been delivered.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  17. lhanna100

lhanna100 Member

Although I did receive the quadcopter, and loved it, it only lasted for 10 flights with minimal crashes or bumps until it stopped working. It had been finicky the whole time, but just yesterday it broke completely. The throttle is the only thing that works, and it'll only work for about a second, then shut off, and then repeat the process. Help? Suggestions?

18. lhanna100

lhanna100 Member

Please delete this, as it has my personal details.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  19. Mike

Mike =) Admin

Fixed.