Cleanflight Computer crashes

Discussion in 'First Build' started by sven, Feb 12, 2018.

1. sven

sven Member

Hey all! I’m a noob when it come to this stuff, and I have been struggling with this. I can get my computer to connect to my Naze32, but only for about 2seconds and it seems that it doesn’t do anything in response to my rotating and tilting the board. After those 2seconds, my monitor goes into sleep mode. This also happened to me with my other board I tried; a knockoff spf3. Please help!!

2. Spork

Spork Well-Known Member

Is your computer actually crashing or is it just going to sleep and/or entering hibernation mode?
    What flavor? PC, Mac, Linux?

My first step for a problem like that would be to make sure all my drivers were up to date.

3. sven

sven Member

My computer is a pc, and I can’t tell if it truly crashed, but when I turned off my monitor and turned it back on again it still had no signal

4. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the monitor is on its way out.
    Try again to turn PC on. Let it get ready, bring CF up on screen. Try again.
    Is the monitor cable plugged in properly or in good condition. To be honest I've never heard the like.

5. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

If it went into sleep mode, turning the monitor on/off makes no difference. Hitting any key should wake it. What version of Windows do you have?

Check here first.

With Win7
    All versions are fairly similar.

6. sven

sven Member

I’m running windows 10, and I’ll try that! Thanks!