Building my first FPV drone

Discussion in 'FPV Systems' started by Aybars, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Aybars

Aybars New Member

So as you can understand from the title I am building a quad which will be my first. And I wanted to post this if I am buying some wrong parts. These are the parts I am buying:
    Realacc Furious 220mm Carbon Fiber 6mm Arm FPV Racing Frame Kit 97g for RC Drone FPV Racing
    Eachine Stack-X F4 Flytower Spare Part 35A 4 In 1 ESC 2-6S BLHeli_S Dshot600 Ready For RC Drone FPV Racing
    Eachine Stack-X F4 Flytower Spare Part F4 Flight Controller Integrated OSD 40CH VTX For FPV Racing RC Drone
    600TVL 2.8mm Lens 1/3" 16:9 Super Had II CCD Camera IR Sensitive for FPV Racing Drone PAL/NTSC

2 Pair DALPROP T5045C Cyclone 5 Inch 3 Blade Propeller Clover Prop Black Red Orange Green
    Emax F4 Magnum Tower Parts 5.8G Dipole Whip Antenna
    Original SkyRC IMAX B6 Digital RC DC Lipo Li-polymer Battery Balance Charger
    5s 1300mah 75C 18.5v Leopard Power
    HJ HJ32TR RC32 5.8G 32CH Wireless FPV AV Receiver
    Car Rear View System Backup Reverse Camera Night Vision 4.3" TFT LCD Monitor Q9

and should I buy NTSC or PAL camera.

2. helmetface

helmetface Member

3. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

Pal gives a better picture.
    And that list is OK but that's some power for a newb. Have you got a few hours in with other quads or is it literally your first. If so you might want to pipe it down a bit & start with a 4S.
    Even ppl who fly 5S+ have problems taming them. They need proper pid attention because of oscillation from the power. Besides 6S components ain't cheap but if you got money to burn, then wow what a ride.

4. wafflejock

wafflejock Well-Known Member

You've got a couple of repeats in the list also not seeing the transmitter and receiver for control or the motors would be nice if you formatted the post by component type.

5. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

5S for your first build? You're going to need more props