1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Arfun pro 95 review and comparison

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by canino, Jun 11, 2017.

1. canino

canino Active Member

2. Mehigh

Mehigh Member

I didn't expect that thing* to be so fast to be honest, I think it competes with Eachine's Lizard :p

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  3. canino

canino Active Member

I dont have one to compare, but this one could be even better. Its on 2s in video and can handle 3s. Plus the frame cuts through a breeze without any problems.

4. giannak555

giannak555 New Member

Speed is just awesome, nothing to mention in comparison. I don`t think in 149$ anyone can find better than this. I am having DJI Phantom 4 its also awesome but there is much difference in price , its about $1400.

5. canino

canino Active Member

You know i started the quadhobby to prepare for a phantom or similar aerial video drone. But these micros snagged me :)
    Plus i dont have the $$$ for a phantom, but thats a whole different story.

And yes its a monster in its class. Only the arfun 90 can compete with it in my brushless micro fleet. I have the babyhawk, kk90gt, dys elf and jumper x73s.