Can anybody help me. I have flown the drone numerous times and its great. But twice now I have turned the drone on, then turned the controller on. Then connected them through the wifi yet when i open the app and click on controller, I dont get any image from the camera o the drone just a blue screen. I dont get the ready to fly in the top left corner and the battery icon on the app is showing my controller is low on battery yet it is fully charged?
Assuming we are talking about one of those classified as "toy drone".
1. Name of the drone in question, please. Usually.....................
2. You do NOT need wifi to connect the drone to your controller. They either connect to each other automatically once they are turned on, or you move the LEFT stick Up and Down once, you would then hear a beep or the flashing drone lights turn solid, indicating the 2 devices ( drone and controller) are connected.
3. You need the Wifi to connect the drone camera to your phone.
4. Then, you open the app from your phone to see the image coming in from the drone camera.
Can anybody help me. I have flown the drone numerous times and its great. But twice now I have turned the drone on, then turned the controller on. Then connected them through the wifi yet when i open the app and click on controller, I dont get any image from the camera o the drone just a blue screen. I dont get the ready to fly in the top left https://zumbaliciouscrew.com/en/zumba-on-demand/ corner and the battery icon on the app is showing my controller is low on battery yet it is fully charged?
It sounds like you're experiencing connectivity issues between your drone, controller, and the mobile app. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:
1. Restart Everything:
- Turn off both the drone and the controller.
- Close the mobile app.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Turn on the drone and controller.
- Reconnect the drone to the controller through the app.
2. Check Wi-Fi Connection:
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network of the drone.
- Double-check that the Wi-Fi signal is strong and stable.
3. App Permissions:
- Make sure that the mobile app has the necessary permissions to access the camera on your device.
4. Update Firmware:
- Check if there are any firmware updates available for both the drone and the controller. Updating to the latest firmware can resolve compatibility issues.
5. Calibrate Compass and IMU:
- Some drones require periodic calibration of the compass and Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU). Check your drone's manual for instructions on how to perform these calibrations.
6. Controller Battery Indication:
- If the controller battery indication is incorrect, try disconnecting and reconnecting the controller's battery. Ensure that the battery is securely attached.
7. Reinstall the App:
- Uninstall the mobile app and reinstall it from the app store.
8. Check for Interference:
- Ensure that there is no interference from other electronic devices or Wi-Fi networks in the area.
9. Contact Support:
- If the issue persists, reach out to the drone manufacturer's customer support for assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps for your drone model.
Remember to consult your drone's user manual for model-specific instructions and troubleshooting steps. If these general suggestions don't resolve the issue, contacting the manufacturer's support team is usually the best next step.