APD ESCs are beepping a 6 times sequence and won't arm. I looked into APDs troubleshooting page and it says:
" Turning on the ESC causes 6 beeps immediately: There is an error with the signal connection. There is throttle being applied to the ESC above the arming point (above 1020uS) and check that the throttle channel is not reversed. The ESC is disabled for your protection."
I looked into the Mission Planner radio calibration setup section and indeed, the throttle minimum value, even when trimmed to the lowest, was above1020uS.
I went into the RC transmitte mixer and set the value of the sub-trim to a -20 value (it s 0 before), went back to the Mission Planner radio calibration and the value, even without trimming was below 1020uS.
But the ESCs are still beepping the 6 time warning sequence and won't arm.
Regarding the other option that APD mentions, throttle values go up as i push the throttle stick up, so i assume throttle channel is not reversed?
Not sure about APD ESCs, but ESCs in general can be calibrated. Generally the procedure is:
1. Take props off, unplug battery
2. Turn on transmitter and set throttle to 100%
3. plug in quad leaving throttle at 100% (props off)
4. should hear some startup beeps from ESCs but think just two, drop the throttle to 0 and should hear confirmation beeps that the ESC has gotten the new high and low values.
5. Unplug the battery, plug battery back in to check that the new ESC config stuck, see if still having same problem.