Up-grade Camera

Discussion in 'Parts & Components' started by Ronald Warwick, Jan 5, 2017.

1. I have just got a Sky-Drone Pro V2, and they say the camera is HD, it's not, in fact to me it's crap, grainie and waving. Could anyone suggest a good upgrade that's compatible.

2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi mate it looks the same as the syma camera, I have a few laying about if you need Photos of it

3. Yeah please, it will give me an idea off what to look for.

4. holtneil

Hi here you go I did a photo with a single cell battery so you can get an idea of size 20170106_170631.jpg 20170106_170647.jpg 20170106_170655.jpg 20170106_170703.jpg 20170106_170727.jpg

5. Spot on, cheers, what's the quality like on the video.

6. holtneil

Its not bad I dont think its HD tho look up same syma footage on you tube are you UK based
    go to 2 mins plus to see the footage from the camera

7. Yeah UK based. To be honest,it's about the same as I have now, maybe slightly better. Really looking for something that's proper HD,SD card,and got it's own battery, and WiFi so I can use my phone on the TX.

8. holtneil

Look at a wingcam hobby king does them or a HD runcam, I have the SJ4000 with WiFi but I don't know if the quad can lift it they are about 60 grams

9. I'll have a look at that. I'll put 60grms under the drone and see how it handles it. Thanks for your help, much appreciated. I'll let you know how I get on. I am tempted to put a camera on one off my warbirds, but I'll play about with this first. Once again thanks.

10. holtneil

That's were the HD wingcam comes it to its own it's low profile it was made for planes

11. Just had a look, that will do for me, cheers mate, spot on:):)

12. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

13. Had a better look at the wingcam from Hobbyking, didn't like the reviews, so going for the RunCam 2. Thanks to all for your input.