1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me

Discussion in 'RTF Modification & Repair' started by Andy max, Nov 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Andy max

Andy max New Member

Hi guys I think I have been really really unlucky,
    My first quad was the arcade orbit great beginner then I bought an aosenma basic model think its a copy 30 meters away lost signal smashed into pieces, I replaced body shell did exactly same thing but didn't smash.
    Got a bugs 3 second flight motor problem could not get the it to come back it just went different directions spinning in circles cut power as it had gone in to next field couldn't see where it had landed because of trees new it was behind didn't know there was a big pond there :-( .
    Got the bugs 2w red been out a couple of times great and then forth flight it started drifting and struggling to hold GPS flew it round started getting unstable so pulled back and it kept going forward managed to get it back with return home.
    Fired the motors and one sometime 2 motors are not working right sometime flicker or not spin properly struggling.
    I've ordered some spares but I really don't trust these brushless motors that mjx use have I been really unlucky or are these motors cheap rubbish.
    My question is can I use the aosenma motors or can someone suggest a better made reliable motor as I don't trust bugs 2 don't feel comfortable flying

2. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

You need 1806 1800KV motors, haven't seen any except for the MJX.

3. Andy max

Andy max New Member

Is 1806 the fitting/size emax came up in search but 2000kv or 2200 was hoping could use them, maybe I was just unlucky and got two faulty quads have ordered two bugs 2 motors cw ccw to replace the faulty ones if still problem I get something better made build quality, has really put no off of mjx

4. Jackson

No 2000KV listed at EMAX site

5. mozquito1

mozquito1 Summer's over, where's my thumbless gloves

Save yoself some money & build your own. :)

6. Andy max

Andy max New Member

That sounds cool is there a section on building your own I've got a aosenma cg035 basic model but it was fake or faulty I got a 75% refund it was copy I think would fly mint upto about 30 meters then just hover few seconds drop to floor so I got 4 good aosenma brushless motors, would I be able to make my own and maybe use the motors and esc from the aosenma

7. Jackson

What are the specs?