NEW CG022 MICRO QUAD

Discussion in 'New Products' started by holtneil, Feb 7, 2015.

1. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

2. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

Ive got one that just goes to the right. I cant get it trimmed. Any advice?

3. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

I figured it out I thought the long beep was the end but its the middle:)

4. holtneil

Ok mate glad its sorted they fly well

5. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

Mine has a lazy motor. It had it to start with but its gotten worse.
    I can no longer set the trim.

6. holtneil

Hi mate sorry to say it needs a motor I would get on to where you got it from and tell them the motor is bad

7. ohaya

ohaya New Member

I got one of these and it's just been bad. One of the motors won't spin (left rear), and another spins sometimes. I've re-calibrated it multiple times but no improvement. Also, one of the rubber feet fell off, and looking at the bottom of the pod, it looks like the reason it came off is that the plastic in that area cracked.

I've emailed the seller (BG) and they first said that they think the motor is bad (duh :)!!) but I told them that I probably need a new body also to fix the foot.

These CG-022s seem to have gotten good reviews, but like I said, the one I got has been a major disappointment!

8. holtneil

Hi mate sorry to hear that ,toy quads cane be a bit hit and miss , My first hubsan x4 lasted 10 seconds my second is still flying and thats 2 years
    With banggood do a video of whats wrong and post it on you tube and send them a link , they normally get it sorted quickly

9. ohaya

ohaya New Member

Hi,

BG finally responded, and they said that they're shipping a pair (one of each) of motors and a new body. No tracking info was provided, so I have no idea where or when these'll arrive :), but glad that they at least seem to be trying.

10. holtneil

Hi mate the last time BG sent me a re-placement I had it twice as fast as the first order, less than a week if I remember right

11. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

Finally got a reply.
    "For the item SKU152436 in your order 4818652, we've recorded your video, but our technician staffs don't work these days because of the Chinese new year, could you please contact with us later on 2015/2/25?"

12. holtneil

Hi mate well they will sort it for you this is what I had from them about my hubsan then they sent me a new one

13. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

14. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

15. holtneil

Hi mate the Hubsan x4 blades are a tiny bit smaller but do fit so does the 380mah x4 upgrade battery fits in too , If you hold the top right button the transmitter will start to bleep this is headless mode so no matter which way the quad faces the stick still move it the same as before
    To reset the gyros just plug in on a level surface and leave for 3/5 seconds
    What other bleeps are you not sure off ?

16. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

I bought another one on amazon and the tx from it makes the quad from banggood work great.
    It was not the motor or the gyros it was the transmitter. This new TX from Amazon works enormously better and works different;)

17. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

I need a prop guard and cant find spares for this. Is there another models guard the will work?

18. Hobby Wow

Hobby Wow Vendor Merchant

19. Balwin

Balwin Active Member

Will the 3.7V 500mAh Battery For Hubsan X4 Work in the
    CG022?

20. Hobby Wow

Hobby Wow Vendor Merchant

No.the 3.7V 500mAh battery for hubsan X4 can not work in the CG022.It is a little long for battery compartment of CG022.CG023 maybe lose balance while flying.
    You can try 3.7V 380mAh battery(http://goo.gl/uFKPMA) .It produce two version one after another,the difference just is the length of battery.When you buy ,you should better leave a message.