Need prop source or equivilent replaement

Discussion in 'Parts & Components' started by bill ritchie, Dec 19, 2016.

1. bill ritchie

bill ritchie New Member

I can't find a source on the net for props for my air hogs helix sentinel drone. If anyone knows of one or other props that will work on this unit I would be grateful. I know that I should not break props on this quad very often but I live in an area with lots of trees and wires and no real open area close by. I fly a lot so the odds catch up to me, lol.

2. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

Nothing personal, but the sentinel what I'd call one step below a toy quad. You can't really get parts for it and even if you could, you'd probably pay more in shipping than what it's worth. If you fly a lot, it's time to step your game up a bit, there's millions of quads for under $50 that would be a huge improvement over what you have now.

3. bill ritchie

bill ritchie New Member

You would be correct if it were just for me but I plan on using this for first lessons for my great grandkids. One is starting now at 6 yrs old and the other two are 14 months and 2 years old. That saids I plan on keeping them flyable for quite a while. I have 250 fpv racers as well as a top camera machine. This machine is excellent for beginners as it self corrects in most cases.

4. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

I totally understand and believe me I did quite an extensive search but couldn't find any replacement props for you. Hope you and the grandkids have a wonderful holiday season!